Experienced Michigan Attorneys Provide Comprehensive Representation
Established Grand Blanc lawyers draw on more than 240 years of experience assisting individuals and companies
Choosing the proper legal counsel for your business or your family gives you the best chance at achieving lasting success. At Winegarden, Haley, Lindholm, Tucker & Himelhoch, PLC, we serve businesses and individuals in the Flint area, throughout Michigan and across the country. Our valued clients receive premium legal counsel from skilled and approachable attorneys. Firm lawyers draw upon more than two centuries of combined legal experience protecting the rights of our clients and enabling them to overcome their legal challenges. Whether you need assistance with business formation, bankruptcy, litigation, or estate, gift and income tax planning, our Grand Blanc attorneys provide trustworthy representation and exceptional service.
Dedicated lawyers committed to attaining top results for clients
No matter how complex your matter is, you can trust our lawyers to deliver effective legal guidance. Businesses in various fields rely on us for a number of reasons but most notably our:
- Strong reputation — WHLT&H attorneys have served as professional and community leaders since the late 1920s. The firm’s attorneys have historically been perceived and rated as highly skilled and excellent practitioners by judges, lawyers and others in the legal industry, as well as our clients. Those familiar with this work recognize the tremendous legal ability and ethics of WHLT&H attorneys.
- Skilled representation — In any situation, we conduct a thorough review of the relevant facts and develop a detailed strategy tailored to your specific objectives. In litigation, we are equally adept at winning successful results at trial or through favorable settlements.
- Complete solutions — Our extensive background in business law, bankruptcy, real estate and estate planning enables us to look beyond the immediate legal concern and propose solutions that promote long-term success.
Whether you require assistance with litigation, a real estate transaction, estate planning, or implementing effective company policies, we have the creativity and diligence to help you achieve your goals.
Knowledgeable advisers handle a wide range of legal issues
Our Genesee County firm represents clients in numerous areas of practice, including:
- Business law — Our firm provides authoritative legal support for a broad spectrum of business law matters, including contract and tort issues.
- Bankruptcy — If you are unable to meet your personal or business debt obligations, we can explain the bankruptcy process and guide you through each step.
- Real estate — For any type of commercial or residential property matter, our real estate attorneys provide effective counsel.
- Litigation — In state and federal litigation, we have the skill and experience to maximize the likelihood of a successful result.
- Estate, gift and income tax planning — We counsel individuals and families on the advantages of various estate planning options, such as wills and trusts, as well as providing gift and income tax planning advice.
With every client, we seek to build lasting, mutually successful relationships by adhering to the highest professional standards.
Contact an accomplished Michigan attorney for sound legal counsel
Winegarden, Haley, Lindholm, Tucker & Himelhoch, PLC advises businesses and individuals from around the country on their legal matters in Michigan. Please call 810-767-3600 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our Grand Blanc office.