Skilled Lawyers Meet the Needs of Michigan Businesses
Experienced Grand Blanc attorneys deliver expert advice and advocacy
Comprehensive legal support is a key element to running a successful business. The attorneys of Winegarden, Haley, Lindholm, Tucker & Himelhoch, PLC in Grand Blanc have more than 240 years of combined experience providing valuable counsel to businesses in every field. We have strong roots in Genesee County and have grown to serve clients from around Michigan and throughout the United States. Whether you need a strong litigation advocate or advice on a contract negotiation, the firm’s accomplished lawyers will represent your interests with the highest degree of skill and professionalism.
If you are planning to start your own business in Michigan or if you want to expand your current business, an experienced and knowledgeable business law attorney can help expedite the process and ensure your success. Winegarden, Haley, Lindholm, Tucker & Himelhoch, PLC assists individuals and businesses of all sizes with a full range of legal services, including:
- Breach of contract
- Business formation and advice
- Buy and sell agreements
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Contract review and development
- Due diligence
- Financial investment counseling
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securities issues
- Shareholder disputes
- Tax planning
Established law firm helps new ventures launch successfully
Starting a new enterprise is both exciting and intimidating. We recognize how much work is required to get off the ground and can guide you efficiently through the important legal details, including:
- Legal registration – Our firm advises new businesses on the relative advantages of corporations, partnerships, LLCs and LLPs. Once you decide what works best, we will file the necessary materials with the State of Michigan or the relevant authority in another state.
- Tax issues – From the start, you need to address important decisions concerning state and federal taxes. We can explain how the various options apply to your situation.
- Permitting and licensing – Regulatory problems can block your new venture from opening on schedule. We have a detailed understanding of the federal, state and local rules that pertain to different industries. Our lawyers will outline the steps that must be taken and help you get the necessary permits and licenses.
With many decades of operation in Michigan, we understand the value of long-term planning and always provide advice that is conducive to lasting success.
Knowledgeable WHLT&H counselors prepare effective buy-sell agreements
A strong business is one that prepares for various contingencies. When ownership of a small business is shared between two or more parties, it is essential to establish clear provisions in case one owner suddenly departs. Our firm drafts effective buy-sell agreements tailored to the parties’ specific needs. Whether you offer other owners the first chance to buy shares back or establish a redemption plan, we can make sure that unexpected events don’t derail the business that you’ve worked to build.
Accomplished lawyers assist with all types of contract issues
Fair, clear contracts enable a business to operate with confidence. Our lawyers take the time to learn about your specific goals and draft authoritative documents that clearly outline the parties’ rights and obligations. We are assertive negotiators who vigorously pursue agreements that satisfy our clients’ objectives. When potential breaches occur, our firm skillfully represents small and large companies at the negotiation table and in court.
Contact a dedicated Michigan business lawyer
Winegarden, Haley, Lindholm, Tucker & Himelhoch, PLC represents businesses in the Flint area, across Michigan, and throughout the country. We provide comprehensive legal support for litigation, contract and other matters. Please call 810-767-3600 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our Grand Blanc office.