Myron Winegarden was a lifetime resident of Flint, Michigan and the founder of our law firm. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, and then graduated from the University of Michigan Law School in 1929. Shortly thereafter, he returned to Flint to set up his law practice. Winegarden initially practiced on his own and then as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney. He subsequently returned to private practice and shared office space with other attorneys, including Herbert Booth, which associations founded the firm.
Over the years, the law firm expanded in name and size, eventually occupying two floors on the south side of the Citizens Bank building in downtown Flint, Michigan. In all, Winegarden practiced over 50 years in the Citizens Bank building, served on the Citizens’ Board of Directors, and was long-time counsel to Citizens Banking Corporation. He was active in the community and served as President of the Genesee County Bar Association. “Chief” practiced until his death in 1986.
The law firm of Winegarden, Haley, Lindholm, Tucker & Himelhoch, PLC continued to flourish and moved to its current, Grand Blanc, Michigan location in January 2002. True to its roots, firm clients receive premium legal counseling and services by skilled and approachable practitioners who are visible and active leaders in the community. Winegarden, Haley, Lindholm, Tucker & Himelhoch, PLC still handles the vast array of legal issues presented by institutions and businesses of all sizes and locations (throughout Michigan and the United States), their owners, management, and personnel. The firm also caters to individuals whose problems run the gamut from tax and bankruptcy issues, to real estate and construction dilemmas, and from probate and estate concerns, to employment, and selective personal injury, criminal and divorce matters.